Lemon Cranberry - Box of 6
1 Box (6 bars)
- whey protein concentrate17%
- cocoa butter4%
- plus a dash of lemon oil
serving size = 1 bar (52g) approx. values per serving
- Energy252.7 kcal
- Total sugar11.1g
- Dietary fibre2.3g
- Saturated fat1.7g
- MUFA + PUFA11.2g
- Trans Fat0.0g
no added sugar • no preservatives
no added flavour • no added colour
no artificial sweeteners • no soy or gluten
no false claims • no half-truths
and no hidden * marks either
0 out of 5 stars
based on 0 review
India is a protein deficient country. And if you’re a vegetarian, chances are you’re on the wrong side of that statistic. So yes, it’s not only gym-going men who need more protein. Expecting moms, growing kids, aging dads - they all do! And if you love nuts and dates - you’ll love our bars.
13g. That’s about 20% of your recommended daily intake. Delivered in as clean a way as possible. PS: only half the protein in the bar comes from whey. The other half comes from nuts.
Yes. A 100% veg. We don’t process anything non-veg in our production facility either.
We use WPC 80. That’s whey at 80% concentration. The remaining 20% does have some lactose. Hence if you are lactose intolerant, please consult your doctor before consuming this bar.
Around 250. Which is about 15% of your daily requirement. Give or take. And nutritionally, the bar is so dense, that in just those many calories, it’ll fill you up and keep that fried snack at bay.
Yes. But only from raw, whole dates that we de-pit ourselves. No added refined sugar. No fancy sugar substitute. No artificial sweeteners. Nothing.
We do. In this age of outsourced manufacturing and chemical laden, factory-made food, we’re stupid enough to do our production. So we have full control over what goes in. And what stays out.